We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy. Our community has been through a lot, and we are optimistic about starting our daily routines again. On May 21, Governor Whitmer announced that dental offices could resume providing routine care. On May 29th Dr. Julie VanHoose and Dr. Kyle Gies plan to begin operations slowly. As we welcome everyone back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment is our number one priority. Over the past several weeks, we have been working to develop systems in compliance with the CDC, American Dental Association, and the Michigan Dental Association guidelines to make your visit as safe as possible.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- Our team will ask you a series of Covid-19 screening questions prior to your appointment.
- Before your appointment, we ask that you stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- We will take your temperature and ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. Masks will be provided by the office if needed.
- Upon entering Dr. Julie VanHoose and Dr. Kyle Gies, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and again on departure from the operatory.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- We ask that you come into the office alone. if necessary, one parent or caregiver may accompany the patient.
- Please dress warmly as the office will be cooler due to our added layers of protective gear.
- Protective barriers and air filtrations systems have been added to the office to improve the safety for our team members and patients.
- We will be going paperless so please take the time to fill out our patient forms prior to your appointment by clicking the link Click here to fill out our online forms
Please be understanding as we work to reschedule patients who had appointments canceled due to the pandemic. If your appointment was canceled, we will contact you soon.
We sincerely missed our patients and look forward to providing you with the safest care possible.
The team at Dr. Julie VanHoose and Dr. Kyle Gies
Welcome to Julie R. VanHoose DMD & Kyle Gies DDS
Welcome to Julie R. VanHoose DMD & Kyle Gies DDS. We are pleased to provide you the high-quality dentistry that you deserve. What makes Julie R. VanHoose DMD & Kyle Gies DDS the best dentists in Grand Rapids is exceptional patient care, a wide range of dental services and state-of-the-art equipment. We have been serving the greater Grand Rapids area for more than a decade.
We have worked hard to build a team of dedicated, experienced, and caring professionals who are committed to the dental health of you and your family. We provide responsible dental care to give you clean teeth, a healthy mouth, and a confident smile. You and your family deserve simply the best dental care and our team members are committed to providing you that in a relaxing ambience.
We offer all preventive dentistry, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dental procedures. Our mission is to provide every patient the most advanced dental care, the necessary education to ensure oral hygiene and oral health, and a painless dental experience. Our goal is to fulfill our patients’ expectations of having a beautiful and healthy smile.
Julie has been our family dentist for ten years. She has taken care of our children since they were toddlers. Julie not only provides excellent dental care for all of our family members but she is also mindful of our budget in working with us and our insurance company to make sure our needs are covered in the most cost effective approach. Her support team is as kind and supportive as Julie is. I would highly recommend Julie to anyone looking for dental care.
My family dentist. Staff are friendly, nurse practitioners are great, Dr Julie is great and she remembers everyone in my family and procedures they received. Dentist is in Grand rapids while I live in Kalamazoo. I drive all the way for better dental care and budget.
Julie R. VanHoose DMD & Kyle Gies DDS
Grand Rapids, MI Cosmetic Dentists
2545 East Paris Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Phone: (616) 942-4750